Saturday 3 December 2016

Najib: Opposition makes up stories linking me to murders

Saturday, 3 December 2016 | MYT 7:54 PM

KUALA LUMPUR: The Opposition likes to fabricate stories linking Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak (pic) to high profile murders, said the Umno president.


"If there is a murder, I must be involved in it. Even if it is somebody I don't know like Altantuya, I am involved," said Najib in his winding up speech at the Umno General Assembly.
"There is no need for police, if I was involved with Altantuya, my wife would have done something about it," said Najib, referring to allegations over the 2006 murder of  Mongolian Altantuya Shaaribuu.
He said the Opposition also claimed he was involved in the murder of deputy public prosecutor Datuk Anthony Kevin Morais, despite him having nothing to do with Morais.
Najib said that the Opposition often make up stories about him because he is Umno president.
"They also make up stories like my wife's ring. Then he will say that he is only joking, but the damage is done," he said, in reference to PKR secretary-general Rafizi Ramli allegations against Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor.
Najib said that the people cannot simply accept everything the Opposition says.
"They said 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB) was in RM42bil debt which is false. Then it went down to RM27bil. And now, they are quiet about it," he said.
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/12/03/najib-opposition-makes-up-stories-about-me/